Plush Pine Bedding is Beachy’s fluffiest and loftiest bedding product. The shavings are exceptionally low dust and a beautiful light color. They mound up to create an excellent nesting material. The thin profile makes the shavings much softer than ordinary pine or aspen shavings. This improves the sleep quality of your fuzzy friend, letting them recover for the rigors of another busy day (or night!). All Plush Pine Bedding is kiln dried, highly absorbent and exhibits maximal expansion. This lets us fit more in every bag, and lets you stretch it out longer. It is 100% renewable, compostable and free of added chemicals. Just as nature intended it. We never add any chemicals or odor control formulas. This way, you know exactly what you’re getting.
- 100% Western White Pine - Plush Pine is made from pine sourced in the Pacific Northwest. Known for its naturally bright white color, Plush Pine is great for creating a cozy oasis for your critters.
- Virtually Dust Free - With a triple-screening process, Plush Pine is virtually dust free so you can feel good about its absorbent and comfy properties as the perfect habitat for your pet.
- All Natural - Plush Pine is 100% biodegradable and can be disposed of in your green bin or compost. Plus, it comes from a completely renewable resource and takes part in one of the world's most sustainable forestry industries.
- Chemical Free - All Beachy Bedding products are free of harmful 'proprietary' odor stop formulas because shavings have naturally occurring fresh scents, which keep your home and habitats smelling great!
- Better for the Environment - This product produces a lower amount of air and water pollution than paper bedding because it does not require the same complex production process, which uses chemicals and creates pollutants.
- Each bag expands to at least 2x its size
- 21.0L (1300 cu.in) Uncompressed
- 10.5L (650 cu.in) Compressed
- 100% Pine
- Western White Pine
- Virtually Dust Free
- Kiln Dried and Heat Treated
- 100% Biodegradable, Renewable, and Compostable
- All Natural
- Chemical Free
- No ‘proprietary’ odor stop formulas
- No paper production chemicals
- Sulfide Free
- Lower Emissions, Air and Water Pollution than Paper Bedding
- Free Shipping
- Made in Canada
With every type of bedding, there is the risk of your pet eating enough of it to create impaction of the GI tract. Keep an eye on your pet and seek veterinary care if you suspect impaction of your pet’s GI tract.