ecoFLEX® Mossy Oak® Feral Cat Shelter. Authentic Mossy Oak design. Specially designed with 2 doors. Vinyl door flaps are also included. Made using ECOFLEX®, a composite blend of reclaimed post-industrial poplar waste and by products plus both new and recycled polymers. Designed with your pet’s health in mind, so it is the best you can buy. Well ventilated, easy to clean, raised floors that don’t touch the ground and step in design.
Click here to download assembly instructions.
- ECOFLEX® based products outlast similar products by 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 in extreme climates.
- ECOFLEX® products don’t warp or splinter and can be easily painted.
- Now, they are covered by a 10 year warranty against both defect and deterioration.
- Easy 10 minute – no tool – assembly.
- Since they are AllProof™, they are resistant to any and all natural causes of deterioration.
- No maintenance other than regular cleaning required. Will not go gray like similar products made using wood.
- Mossy Oak Breakout® Pattern; licensed by Mossy Oak.
- ECOFLEX based outdoor products carry a limited 10 year defect and deterioration warranty that covers the ECOFLEX parts.
- Easy to clean with a garden hose