Tom&Sawyer’s Tummy Tamer is only steamed chicken breast and cooked white rice in a veterinarian recommended proportion to be gentle on their stomach over those next few days while their digestive system takes care of whatever it is causing distress.Please note: This recipe is meant for short-term feeding only, it does not contain our supplement blend and is not nutritionally complete for a full-time diet.
- low-fat protein with all essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- good source of vitamin E (antioxidant) and B vitamins
- easily digestible grain, provides a a good source of energy for your pooch
- a great food to help treat upset stomachs and diarrhea in dogs
- contains muscle building amino acids
- fortified with B-complex to help break down food into energy and support blood health
- loaded with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper and selenium.
white rice, chicken breast meat
* Not suitable for long term feeding
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||11||34|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||1||3|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||0||1|
|Moisture (max.) %||68||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||140 KCal/100g or 318 KCal/cup||437.5 KCal/100g or 993.75 KCal/cup|