Great for picky eaters! Lean ground pork, sweet potatoes, apples, spinach and eggs deliver a kick-start to the day for your 4-Legged Foodie, or let them have breakfast for dinner with this tasty meal.
- the ‘other’ white meat, Pork is surprisingly the most consumed protein in the world
- includes pork ground for meals, ‘lean’ (primarily pork loin)
- pork is high in protein and is designated as a ‘complete protein’ as it includes all essential amino acids required for pet health
- naturally high in certain minerals and water-soluble vitamins
- most importantly, it is super high in flavour and satisfaction!!
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good quantities of vitamin C and beta-carotene (converted to vitamin A in dogs)
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc, iron and those healthy poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
lean ground pork, sweet potato, apples, spinach, egg, omega-3 fish oil, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).
|As fed||Dry Matter|
|Crude Protein (min.) %||13||52|
|Crude Fat (min.) %||9||36|
|Crude Fibre (max.) %||2||8|
|Moisture (max.) %||75||--|
|Fat per 1000 KCal||55||--|
|Metabolized Energy (calories)||172 KCal/100g or 389 KCal/cup||688 KCal/100g or 1556 KCal/cup|