Tom&Sawyer’s elves have been cooking up a festive feast in their Canadian Pet Meals Kitchen Workshop for all the good furry boys and girls! A low-fat seasonal dinner of ground dark turkey meat and chicken giblets (liver and heart) is complimented with a tasty medley of parsnips, butternut squash, russet potatoes and spinach. Of course they didn’t forget to include the pawliday favourite – cranberries! Suitable for short term feeding from now through the holidays. Best served with a slow cooked Tom&Sawyer bone broth as a perfect topper sauce!
454g (Approx. 2 cups)*
- low fat recipe! Only 22g of fat per 1000 calories making it suitable for dogs needing restricted fat diets!
- Canadian turkey and chicken
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- chocked full of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and dietary fibre
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc and iron
Ground turkey (dark meat), chicken giblets (livers, hearts), parsnips, butternut squash, russet potatoes, spinach, dried cranberries (sweetened with apple juice concentrate), calcium carbonate.
Not suitable for long term feeding.