With the Aqueon Siphon Vacuum with Priming Bulb Aquarium Gravel Cleaner, performing quick water changes is super easy. This useful siphon efficiently separates debris from gravel for convenient cleaning. A simple pump of the priming bulb quickly primes the hose to start water flow. Just the right amount of suction is applied to lift and agitate the gravel. Debris is effectively separated, pulled away with the flowing water and disposed of while the gravel falls back down to the aquarium floor. Changing the water and removing debris from gravel is part of necessary maintenance for a healthy and balanced aquarium. Key Benefits
- Convenient priming bulb to start water flow
- Includes 6’ flexible hose, hose clip, intake tube and priming bulb pump
- Helps maintain a natural balance in the aquarium environment
- Efficiently cleans debris from gravel
- Large 10” for aquariums 15-55 gallons
For Glass Aquariums Only. Do not us on acrylic, plexiglass, or any surface other than glass. Do not use on dry surfaces. Rinse pad with tap water before and after each use.