Pour some ancestral-inspired nutrition in your little carnivore’s bowl with the Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Morsels in Gravy Real Whitefish Recipe Cuts Cat Food Pouches. Not your average wet food, the grain-free recipe starts with real, protein-rich whitefish in a delectable gravy that’s packed with whisker-licking flavor and all the nutrients your pal needs to fuel his adventures. Blended with quality proteins like whitefish and lamb, it’s similar to a wild feline diet, straight out of the easy-tear pouch. And since it’s packed with real broth, it provides tasty moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support urinary health. Plus, there’s zero by-products, additives, gluten or anything artificial so even sensitive kitties can dive right into their bowl!
- Grain-free recipe starts with real whitefish as the number one ingredient to support healthy muscles and activity.
- Features a mix of proteins from whitefish and lamb to provide a balanced diet like the one your kitty would find in the wild.
- Formulated with delectable gravy for the taste even picky cats will love, and is made with real broth to provide essential daily hydration.
- Packed with omegas for healthy skin and fur, plus taurine, vitamins and minerals for overall well-being.
- Safely cooked in the USA in small batches with zero by-products, grains, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Deboned Whitefish, Salmon Broth, Herring Broth, Beef Liver, Deboned Lamb, Dried Egg Whites, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Carbonate, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Inulin.