Animals have always self-treated by consuming plants and herbs as medicine. Today, working with Medical Herbalists, Holistic Veterinarians and pet Nutrition Experts, Granville Island Pet Treatery's unique Nutra Supplement Bites perfectly replicate nature to promote good health across a range of the many common dog health issues. These therapeutic treats have been scientifically developed, and are supported by research and documented clinical cases that demonstrate the positive role herbs play in the health of animals.
Natural dog supplement bites. Proven by science.
ACHOO! MY ALLERGIES REALLY SUCK!Astragalus, Nettle, Siberian Ginseng, Flax Seeds, & Spirulina
These Nutra Supplement Bites™ are handmade to help maintain a healthy immune function and promote powerful allergy protection.Astragalus
) is one of the best herbs for strengthening the immune system. Has a "speciality" for the lungs.Nettle
) is a highly nutritive rich herb with a powerful anti-histamine response to decrease seasonal allergy symptoms especially when taken proactively before the season starts.Flax seeds
) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.Siberian Ginseng
) An adaptagen herb meaning that it helps to reduce the negative health side affects of stress. Promotes modulation of the immune system, healing after stress or chronic disease and for allergic skin diseaseSpirulina
) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Bites™ category, these healthy and tasty supplements for dogs are rich in vitamin A, B6 & C, potassium, phosphorus, fibre, magnesium, silymarin, iron and beta carotene.Recommended Use:
2 supplement bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 supplement bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs. 6 supplement bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.Directions for use:
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
Caution:Do not exceed recommended use. Not for long term use. Do not use in combination with steroid therapy. Not for use in animals with cardiac or kidney disease. Not for use in hypertensive animals. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals.
- Break supplement bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each supplement bite is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 2 supplement bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 supplement bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 supplement bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement bites.